The simple bottom line is success isn't that difficult when all the hoops and pitfalls that government represents are removed. Liberty brings prosperity. If we really wanted to get out from under the disaster that has befallen the United States... and the world for that matter, is to simply get rid of the giant leach that has been sucking our life blood dry.
1. Institute JFK's plan to print money through the Treasury. Executive Order 11110. If there is no gold or silver left in Ft. Knox, the money will be backed by all US government land. Shut down or nationalize the Federal Reserve. Fractional Banking (counterfeiting) is declared illegal. "The
privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme
prerogative of government, but it is the government’s greatest creative
opportunity. The financing of all public enterprise, and the conduct of
the treasury will become matters of practical administration. Money will
cease to be master and will then become servant of humanity." ~Abraham Lincoln (I don't think he was right but it would be a great interim measure)
2. Shut down the majority of the Federal government (IRS, DOE, DHS, CIA, etc..) All Federal employees get a 9 month severance check tax free. All related federal regulations are assigned to the individual states who can either adopt them or let them fade away into history. (The states that let them fade away will recover quicker)
3. Recall all troops based on foreign territory, shut down all foreign bases. National Guard units will be returned to state governors control. The Pentagon will be split into two. The Department of Defense and the Department of War. We want the Warmongers out in the open. Deactivate the Army and return to the idea of a Militia as practiced in Switzerland. (A standing Army is unconstitutional.)
4. Shut down the majority of the Federal Court system and replace the title "Judge" with "Senior Courtroom Administrator". Emphasize the right of the jury to not only judge the facts but also the law. Encourage the institution of "Loser Pays" in all American civil courts. (Once again the original Constitution provides us with the answers reading the 6th and 7th Amendment would be a great start)
5. 28th Amendment- The idea of Sovereign Immunity is illegal. Any public official who knowingly defrauds or harms the public will be prosecuted and be subject to damages, corporations are not people and the maximum life of any corporate charter is 20 years. The simpliiest way to solve problems is make people accountable for their actions. These are some of the most egregious examples that have to be reigned in.
“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves
me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . .
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption
in high places will follow, and the money power of the country
will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices
of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands
and the Republic is destroyed.”~ Abraham Lincoln (Abe certainly made some mistakes but he was correct on this)
The fact that the size of the Federal government would be dramatically reduced would spur all kinds of entrepreneurial endeavors. Manufacturing would spring up all over since it would be dramatically more efficient without government interference and with a revised trust in justice.
I know, it's a pipe dream at this point... and that's only because people don't know any better. It's going to have to get allot worse before most people will pay attention. We need to be educating as many as we can... and then encouraging them to spread the message. This is viable if people understand... this is freedom and what turned this country into a gold mine.